To make everyone's stay as agreeable as possible, please comply with the follwing rules:
- Please announce your presence and the purpose of your visit at the reception.
- Hand over big bags (also your laptop bag) to the recepcionist, who will keep them safe in a locker. They will be retorned on leaving the library.
- Research and study are only permitted in the reference room. The other rooms are not accessible to visitors.
- The staff will get you your books and other documents from the bookcases. It is not permitted to remove them on your own.
- Under no circumstances books and other documents will be lent out, you have to consult them within the library.
- You may use the available computers to visit sites that are relevant for your studies. Using your own laptop is also permitted. The same is applicable.
- Use of the printer/scanner/photocopier is only allowed with accompaniment of staff member, for a small compensation.
- Eating and drinking is only allowed on the upper terrace.
- Please respect the tranquil working surroundings: turn off your gsm and put it on vibration. Have your telephone conversations outside the building. Talk in a low voice.
- Leave your work station in a clean and orderly state.
The manager of the library is authorized to prohibit access to the library to a visitor who acts improperly.