Celebration of International Museum day in cooperation with Children’s Museum. On saturday 20th of may The Mongui Maduro Library and Museum joined forces with the Children’s Museum to celebrate the Museum day, based on the theme “Bin deskubrí lo skondí”. There were several activities for the children around the museum, including a task “ See, search and do”, concercing questions about the landhouse and museum. Many children and families paid a visit to the library and the museum on this special day.
- The Building
- Activities 2019
- ISC students visit Mongui Maduro Library and Museum
- Reclaiming history workshop at Mongui Maduro Library
- Settlement of Curacao Jews in Venezuela: Interesting lecture by Hubert Cabaña
- Mongui Maduro Library now also open on Saturdays!
- Visit Goucher College of Baltimore
- International museum day 2018
- Lecture Dr. Margo Groenewoud
- Fiesta time by Josette Goldish
- International Museum Day 2017
- Visit and Presentation Students University of Mannheim.
- Expo Commemoration 100th birthday anniversary George John Lionel Maduro open on July 15, 2016
- Transfer of the Snoa Archives
- Presentation of an overview of publications
- Visit of Students of universities of Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Interview with prof. Willem Klooster and Aviva Ben-Ur
- Interview with Josette Goldish-Capriles
- High school students visit The Library and Museum for Youth Program
- Van afscheiding tot reünie - Ron Gomes Casseres
- Keynote speakers at Avila Hotel
- Social event VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne - Kristòf
- 40 years celebration of the Mongui Maduro Foundation